Developing Effective Leadership in Schools: A European Perspective (Finland)
This course will give teachers the opportunity to develop leadership within their schools.
The objectives of the course:
- to consider the key features of improvement journeys in schools and local authorities
- to review policy and best practice in school leadership;
- to identify good practice in transition between school phases;
- to examine professional progression for teachers from entry through to leadership opportunities;
- to engage in professional reflection and dialogue and consider the implications for their school and the wider educational community in their country
- to develop opportunities for international partnerships.
This course is run in partnership with Interacting Spain.
For further information please contact Ros on firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 95880.
There are no reviews for this course.