CLIL in Spanish Schools: policy, best practice and impact (VARIOUS LOCATION)
Tailor-made training programme in Spain for groups of Education Inspectors, trainers, teachers, Headteachers or management staff.
Objectives of the training:
- Discover the roles and responsibilities within the Spanish Education System, from
- Government to educational establishments
- Explore the policy/history behind the CLIL programmes in Spain
- Learn about initial teacher training and professional development linked to CLIL methodology
- Discuss the impact and assessment of the CLIL programmme in Spanish schools.
- CLIL in action: visit Primary and Secondary schools for best practice.
For further information please contact Ros on email@example.com
- 29.02.2020 > 07.03.2020 (ID: 119755)
- Register before 07.02.2020
- 26.01.2021 > 31.01.2021 (ID: 133574)
- Register before 01.11.2020
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.