CLIL in Spanish Schools: policy, best practice and impact
Tailor-made training programme in Spain for groups of Education Inspectors, trainers, teachers, Headteachers or management staff.
Objectives of the training:
- Discover the roles and responsibilities within the Spanish Education System, from
- Government to educational establishments
- Explore the policy/history behind the CLIL programmes in Spain
- Learn about initial teacher training and professional development linked to CLIL methodology
- Discuss the impact and assessment of the CLIL programmme in Spanish schools.
- CLIL in action: visit Primary and Secondary schools for best practice.
Course delivered in collaboration with InterActing (https://www.interacting.info/en/)
The price quoted is only indicative. For further information and exact cost of this course, please contact Ros on firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 95801.
There are no reviews for this course.