DIPS 2 (Developing International Projects for Schools) - Sustaining Success
The objectives of DIPS 2 (Developing International Projects for Schools) - Sustaining success are:
• Focusing on the development & sustainability of Erasmus+ projects within the new 2021-27 programme.
• Developing Communities of Practice and delivering change.
• Nurturing creative cultures.
• Maximising the dissemination and impact of your projects.
• Enhancing communication with your partners.
• Sharing Best Practice: further examples of International Projects.
• Enlarging your network of international partners.
• Setting up new Erasmus + projects.
• Discovering new Education systems.
Course delivered in collaboration with InterActing (https://www.interacting.info/en/)
The price quoted is only indicative. For further information and exact cost of this course, please contact Ros on firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 95551.
There are no reviews for this course.