Europe between Mythology, Modernity and Multiculturalism - PARIS
The aim of the course is to offer teaching innovative and creative tools to spread and share to the communities. Ano- ther point is the one to let everyone know about the myths of Europe, to let this continent be proposed as advantaged place for cultural exchanges. The myth of Europe, feminine figure from which the West lands took their name, re- minds us that people have always transmigrate and that those migrations took important cultural and social innova- tions. In the last few years we saw a migratory process that mixed the boards of the territories, but we haven’t seen yet a European cultural identity taking form, with his several declinations in the geo-politic space to get to the “cultural citizenship” to let the recent community history belong to the heritage of the relationships – European, and half-European ones - that, overall in the Mediterranean area, are tightly interwoven. In a world crossed by several migra- tions, often in Europe’s direction, as in the past for other continents, the European myth gains a bigger importance. Europe is a traveller who is not afraid to live all behind and move to East and West, to discover new worlds and bring his contribute concerning the culture. Participants will create, as final product of the course, a real “wunderkammer”, a virtual “room of wonders”, through a fascinating travel between a common cultural heritage of the European peo- ple. Literature, visual arts and sciences, in fact, could interpret and transmit a set of principles shared from all around the Europe and overall, from Rome to Athens.
- New places in which to express the active citizenship, as the plural and pluralist notion at the base of the intercultu- ral life, opening new horizons and new ways to practice a local, national, European and International level the parti- cipatory democracy process.
The increasing utilization of the qualitative research and research-action in science and instruction has renewed the teaching and formation methodologies. This project justifies the use of this neologism: research-action-interaction- training. The research is about knowledge progression and provides the use of methodological tools as the mytholo- gical, iconographic, artistic and literary interpretation of the Myth of Europe, through the systematic collection and analysis of data and works. The action-innovation brings to a renovation of the educational and training practices with the aim to offer to the participants innovative and interdisciplinary approaches that link lectures with non for- mal activities, stimulating participation and creativity in these new didactic paths. The training part creates a place to reflect in a huge, systematic action line, where participants will contribute actively to the creation of new educational practices, using multimedia and interactive techniques.
The course follow-up will offer these following activities and will allow participants to:
- Elaborate, during the course, projects about the European cultural heritage (mythological, iconographic, artistic, literary, historical, scientific), to, then, supplement to the daily educational activities.
- Use and create innovative training instruments (e-book, multimedia products, videos).
- Interact with the represented institutions, through a specific web portal.
- Exchange opinions, good work practices and sharing the project results, with a special section in the website.
- 04.04.2022 > 09.04.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.04.2022
- 04.07.2022 > 09.07.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.07.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 9344.
There are no reviews for this course.