Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 350€
This course is a kind of teacher training course which aims to support school staffs with develop their professional skills, teaching methods focusing on coaching strategies. The course focuses on learning including case studies, thinking tools, interactive games and moderated discussions. Key learning concepts include managing expectations of students about problem solving, decision making, self-management etc.
Objectives of the Course
• Developing coaching competencies at a basic level
• Establishing the coaching agreement,
• Establishing a coaching vision
• Learning how to plan and set goals
All the participants will:
• Define the best practices coaching in education
• Recognize learn and create
• Become familiar with the coaching process
• Discuss how to coach strategies and tools to support scaffolding
• Develop an action plan
• Construct curriculum and designing process
• Analyze the methods focusing on coaching strategies
• Working in groups cooperatively
• Using creativity activation
• Organizing about ways of motivating students to research
• All kind of teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
• A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds and training will be completed by participants.
• They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
• A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
• A Europass Mobility Document will be filled together according to the skills and competences to be gained during the course by participants.
- 31.08.2020 > 04.09.2020 (ID: 118437)
- 19.04.2021 > 23.04.2021 (ID: 118436)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 92796.
There are no reviews for this course.