A healthy, inspiring environment for learning - based on values and relationship building measures
"A healthy, inspiring environment for learning - based on values and relationship building measures"
The wellbeing of each child is essential and a prerequisite for providing the ideal learning environment. Hence, ever since the very first Fridaskolan school was founded in 1993, we focus on creating and maintaining a healthy, inspiring environment for learning. The aim of our course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills through information on how we work:
* Creating strategic measures to prevent student drop outs and early school leaving
* Strengthening values and building relationships on an every day basis
* Implementing anti-bullying measures and the Circle of trust, beginning with the early ages and the Fridaskolan pre-school children
* Looking at all students holistically with the help of the school's health team, including Special Needs Education pedagogues, remedial teaching staff, the school nurse and the principal
* Creating a pilot project in health and sports for a well-functioning school with active children and staff
* Providing and promoting outdoor activities and healthy eating at school for all ages,
* Implementing the ”pedagogical lunch” - a successful way for teachers and students to interact outside the classroom and have conversations about everyday matters.
* Implementing outdoor pedagogy and learning activities outside the classroom in different arenas and with different methods and pedagogy starting in pre-school
* Organizing age-specific team-building activities for students, subject based work with themes and cross-curricular topics
* Coaching and tutoring secondary students during structured mentor time,
* Creating office work space at the upper secondary school in order to simulate a proper work environment and create innovative opportunities for cooperation
The course includes an introduction to Systems theory in practice as well as an organized study visit in one of our Fridaskolorna schools, pre-schools, compulsory schools or upper secondary school, all according to the participant's specific interests in topics, teaching subjects and age groups.
Course fee: 490 euro for a 7 day course including tuition and course materials. This is covered entirely by the Erasmus+ KA1 course fee grant of 70 euro per day.
Organisational cost: 50 euro per participant including course administration, daily monitoring and support throughout the course, assessment and attendance certificate. This is covered entirely by the Erasmus+ KA1 organisational support of 350 euro per participant
We also provide a Comfort package to be paid together with the course fee. It includes return airport transfer from Gothenburg airport, transportation to our school in Gothenburg, lunch and coffee breaks Monday-Friday at the course venue as well as a local cultural excursion to the Royal Hunt museum with English guide.
Cost: 160 euro per participant - if you are more than one person from the same school-
200 euro if you are only one participant as the airport transfer is more expensive.
Participants will get help concerning logistics and arrangements for accommodation. The accommodation cost can be added to the same invoice as the course fee and comfort package. Payment made via bank transfer.
Cultural activities and Excursion possibilities in the Vänersborg area as well as in Gothenburg.
Participants have lunch at the course venue Monday-Friday. Accommodation and all other meals are to be paid directly to hotels and restaurants.
Validation: Certificate of active participation. Europass mobility certificate upon request.
LINK TO OUR PRE-REGISTRATION FORM:
- 18.04.2021 > 24.04.2021 (ID: 157462)
- Register before 26.03.2021
- 02.05.2021 > 08.05.2021 (ID: 129556)
- Register before 02.04.2021
- 23.05.2021 > 29.05.2021 (ID: 129557)
- Fully booked
- 12.09.2021 > 18.09.2021 (ID: 172576)
- Register before 31.08.2021
- 03.10.2021 > 09.10.2021 (ID: 129555)
- Register before 03.09.2021
- 05.12.2021 > 11.12.2021 (ID: 129554)
- Register before 05.11.2021
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 89339.
There are no reviews for this course.