ICT in education + European year of Galileo
ICT in education + European year of Galileo
The main purpose of the course is to support classroom with ICT Tools. Participants will learn how to use Moodle which is a free software used for distance education. At the end of the course, participants will be able to create online courses with Moodle to support their lessons outside the classroom. They will be able to give assignment, upload videos-files related to lesson, create exam, create forum, chat in an online environment.
This structured course aims to improve participants’ practical skills. The course covers all the steps of the learning cycle.
The general aim of this course is:
- To improve the capacities of the schools for working with European projects
- to improve the quality and the accessibility materials and information from classrooms
Thanks to this project the participants will:
- Developing the capacities of the teachers in ICT tools
- The ICT in your class course aims to introduce teachers to new technologies, and prepare them for the new era of teaching.
This course is open to: teachers, trainers, headmasters, school and education managers, educational counsellors, project coordinators, mobility coordinators, kindergartens, other school staff, other adult education staff, other higher education staff, other non-governmental organization staff, public servants, policy makers.
Please find below the standard indicative daily programme that will be personalized on participants needs and professional profiles.
Our standard programme comprises 5+2 days, of which the first one is dedicated to networking, preparation and cultural immersion and the last one to follow up, and the rest 3 that covers the core training. Participants can choose to arrive 1 day before the start of the course and/or leave one day after the end of it in order to enjoy a deeper cultural immersion in Brussels. In total 5 working days and 2 travel days.
For the courses in Brussels the cultural activities are including visits to local highlights.
We tailor the working methods based upon participants’ needs, attitudes and professional profiles in order to ensure high productivity, effectiveness and transferability into practice.
The standard methodology is highly practical and participative with hands-on approach that comprises real-job examples, case studies examination and simulations. We embrace collaboratively working methods that foster mutual learning and cooperation among participants.
The trainers make extensive use of evidence-based examples and experiences. Every day to assimilate and deepen the concepts successful ICT projects will be presented and analyzed by the trainers and by others experts invited to bring their real accounts.
The training and staff team is multinational thus giving a full European dimension to the course.
Each morning there is an interactive wrap-up session that enables the participants to better fix and assimilate the concepts covered the previous day. At the end of each day there is a brief evaluation to improve the learning programme and adapt it to participants’ needs.
Free time has been planned to give to the participants time to assimilate the concepts, develop further the group ideas and enjoy the town. Restorative short breaks (with coffee, tea, juice and relax) are foreseen.
Networking and cooperation among participants will be supported and stimulated at each stage. We organize optional social, networking and cultural activities in order to give participants the opportunity to know Italy as well as to exchange best-practice and establish professional cooperation and links.
COSTS AND ERASMUS+ FUNDING
Course fee: EUR 350 per participant
Certification and support fee: EUR 100-150 per participant depending on the group size
Accommodation, meals, cultural activities: depending on the participants’ requests
Teachers, trainers, headmasters and any other staff of education organizations are eligible to receive an Erasmus+ grant covering all the costs including travel, board and lodging, cultural activities and all fees. Our training courses are tailored to be fully funded by Erasmus+ and are available in different options - from all-inclusive to course only – to ensure that the Erasmus+ grant will be sufficient.
We are able to assist you and offer you full accommodation for our training course. This is additional costs but again it will be covered by your Erasmus plus grant.
OUR QUALITY STANDARDS
We comply to the 10 principles set in the European Quality Charter for Mobility:
- Information and guidance: we provide every participant with access to clear and reliable sources of information and guidance on mobility and the conditions in which it can be taken up, including details of the Charter and the roles of sending and hosting organisations
- Learning plan: we draw up a learning plan describing the objectives and expected outcomes, the means of achieving them and the evaluation measures, taking account of reintegration issues
- Personalisation: we tailor the mobility based on participants’ needs and we ensure that the training course fits in with personal learning pathways, skills and motivation of participants and develops or supplements them
- General preparation: before departure, we can provide participants with general preparation tailored to their specific needs and covering linguistic, pedagogical, legal, cultural and financial aspects
- Linguistic aspects: we support the participants both before, during and after the course, we speak 10 languages do we can fully support the participants form the linguistic point of view
- Logistical support: our venues are easily accessible and based on our vast experience in mobility projects we provide detailed information and assistance concerning travel arrangements, insurance, the portability of government grants and loans, residence or work permits, social security and any other practical aspects
- Mentoring: we provide continuous mentoring to advise and help participants before, throughout and after their stay
- Recognition: we’ve vast experience in recognition of learning outcomes and we assist participants and sending organizations in the recognition and certification process including the issuing of the Europass mobility certificate
- Reintegration and evaluation: during the training we run daily evaluations as well as a final evaluation to monitor and assess all aspects of the training courses and ensure its quality, when appropriate we run an ex-ante and ex-post evaluation to assess the learning outcomes and the competences acquired, after the training we support participants in order to enhance their reintegration
- Commitments and responsibilities: we draw up and sign with the participant a learning agreement and quality commitment and we monitor that the training course comply with these standards
In addition we follow the best practices identified by the IQAIST network:
- Innovative, modern and practice-driven content
- Practical, participative and hands-on methodology
- Tailored programme based on actual professional needs
- Knowledge applicable to the real contexts and/or in the classroom
- Collaborative learning and best practices’ exchange
- European added value and exchange of best practices between countries
- Attention to personal growth and development
- Needs assessment before the training
- Distance learning support before and after the training
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation after the training
- Validation and certification of competences
- Clear communication, practical information and guidance
- Full support, commitment and responsibility
- Easy accessibility
- Cultural immersion and social activities
At the end of the course, each participant will be awarded a certificate of attendance, together - if requested - with a Europass Mobility Certificate.
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 87132.
There are no reviews for this course.