Inclusion through the Arts - Building a Classroom Community through Art and Drawing
As the saying goes, ‘Art is all around us’, nonetheless it is a cultural resource that is largely underused by many teachers. During this course, we will focus on the use of art and drawing in the classroom, by exploring:
1. How and Why we should use art?
2. Potential problems and solutions
We will also discuss practical ideas of using art and drawing in the classroom.
Throughout the course, we will make use of a wide range of media, materials and processes to create own art craft on topics discussed.
For further information please contact us on email@example.com
- 19.01.2020 > 25.01.2020 (ID: 105224)
- 22.03.2020 > 28.03.2020 (ID: 105223)
- 03.05.2020 > 09.05.2020 (ID: 105226)
- 23.08.2020 > 29.08.2020 (ID: 105225)
- 18.10.2020 > 24.10.2020 (ID: 105227)
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.