ERASMUS+: Blended Learning & Flipped Classroom (CY)
The course aims to introduce participants with 6 clusters of innovative pedagogies putting emphasis on the Blended Learning. During the course, participants will learn about various forms of blended learning including Flipped Classroom and how to apply it in practice. Participants will also discuss the challenges of implementing blended learning and how to overcome them.
The course also aims to develop participants’ awareness and creativity in innovative pedagogies, that address 21st-century competencies & challenges as well as meet the educational goals of the educational system and students. After the completion of the course, the participants will be able to make informed decisions about pedagogy and the ways they can design learning environments to match learners’ needs to create, express themselves, collaborate with others and discover.
Specific objectives of the training are:
• Introduce 6 clusters of innovative pedagogies
• Introduce Blended Learning and Flipped classroom model concepts and components
• Show how to implement innovative pedagogies in practice, create a learning environment through the creation of lesson plans
• Improve the participants’ personal and professional skills in teaching
• Promote more interactive, caring and horizontal relationship between educators and students
• Raise awareness of technological development in teaching and learning
• Provide skills and tools to incorporate ICT in educator’s everyday teaching
• Show the importance of networks and stakeholders involvement for implementation and promotion of innovative pedagogies
• Enhance the participant’s ability to adapt to changes
• Create a cross-cultural environment to discuss and exchange ideas with colleagues
• Learning tools for the professional development of the teacher
• Increase capacity to cooperate on an international level
• Improve communication and social skills
• Improve English language skills
More information about the course can be found in our website: https://dorea.org/erasmuscourses/blended-learning-flipped-classroom-2/
- 20.02.2023 > 24.02.2023
- 29.05.2023 > 02.06.2023
- 24.07.2023 > 28.07.2023
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 85667.
J'ai suivi un cours de 25h sur l'apprentissage hybride et les cours inversés. Dorea Educational Institute est un prestataire très professionnel. L'équipe de direction était présente pendant toute la durée de la mobilité et est prête à aider en cas de difficultés. C'est un organisme très fiable.
Translate (Registered users only)