ERASMUS+: Blended Learning - exploring digital Storytelling
The course aims to introduce educators to digital storytelling and explore the ways how it can help to foster critical and interpretive thinking as well as enhance students’ learning experience and motivation. The course will cover the key elements of digital story telling as well as provide a hands-on opportunity for participants to create their own digital stories. They will practice the necessary skills in order to be able to effectively use the gained knowledge and tools with their students.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- DOREA Educational Institute
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Combating failure in education, reducing early school leaving; Informatics, coding, digital learning, media literacy; Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Key competences
- Cultural awareness and expression; Digital; Languages
- Target audience
- Higher education institution staff; Teachers & school staff: secondary level; Teachers & school staff: special needs
- 400 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 03.02.2020 > 07.02.2020
- Register before 06.12.2019
- 19.10.2020 > 23.10.2020
- Register before 21.08.2020
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.
OrganiserDOREA Educational Institute