Puppets and Masks in Education (2 week course in Azores)
This course is aimed at those who are interested in integration and inclusion and the use of creative, artistic and game based methods in special needs education. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Angra do Heroismo, Portugal
- Arts, cultural studies, ethics, philosophy; Communication skills; Inclusive and special needs education
- Key competences
- Civic; Cultural awareness and expression; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: pre-school level; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: special needs
- 700 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 12.06.2022 > 23.06.2022 (ID: 118795)
- 23.02.2020 > 05.03.2020 (ID: 83741)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 83740.
There are no reviews for this course.