PREVENTING EARLY SCHOOL DROPOUT – A CHALLENGE FOR EVERY TEACHER
The course is structured into training modules, each of which focuses upon a particular area related to what teacher can do regarding prevention of early school dropout. The course provides a platform for development of teaching materials and tools as well as for discussions, reflection and feedback. The teachers will get hands-on experience with activities that develop skills that will help prevent early school dropout.
Although course duration is 10 days, participants will have an option to choose 5 or 7 days.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- ITeach INTERNATIONAL TRAINING AND LEARNING INSTITUTE
- PRAGUE, Czech Republic
- Active citizenship, European dimension; Combating failure in education, reducing early school leaving
- Key competences
- Civic; Entrepreneurship
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level; Teachers & school staff: special needs
- 700 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 21.06.2021 > 30.06.2021 (ID: 124219, Confirmed))
- Register before 21.06.2021
- 08.06.2020 > 17.06.2020 (ID: 82929)
- 16.11.2020 > 25.11.2020 (ID: 124218)
- 25.01.2021 > 03.02.2021 (ID: 124217)
- 08.03.2021 > 17.03.2021 (ID: 124220)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 82926.
There are no reviews for this course.
OrganiserITeach INTERNATIONAL TRAINING AND LEARNING INSTITUTE