Special needs, learning disabilities and inclusive teaching
The main objective of the proposed training course is to promote skills to deal with and manage inclusive interventions in educational contexts, regarding the macro area of SEN (Special Educational Needs) and disabilities.
The training provides the necessary skills to:
• learn the general aspects about this issue and specifically in the complex Italian context
• focus on the differences between “integration”, “inclusion”, “personalization” and “individualization” and their effects in school context
• elaborate specific aspects of SEN and Learning Disabilities
• train with the most inclusive teaching methodologies
• promote personal problem solving abilities on specific SEN situation
• promote group working skills
For more information and detailed programme, visit our website http://www.euphorianet.it/ka1-training-courses/ or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can organize courses for groups on request also in Cagliari (Sardinia).
- 20.07.2020 > 24.07.2020 (ID: 151757)
- 17.08.2020 > 21.08.2020 (ID: 151756)
- 07.09.2020 > 11.09.2020 (ID: 151758)
- 12.10.2020 > 16.10.2020 (ID: 143356)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 82634.
There are no reviews for this course.