Outdoor education – involve students in outdoor learning experiences
We are organising courses in 5/7/9 days format. You can choose which is the best for you.
– to develop personal and social skills through outdoor activities and lessons
– to develop competences regarding applying outdoor education in different formal settings in order to improve the motivation of the students
– develop a personal activity plan; how to put new knowledge into action back home and how to support the school development in the field of outdoor learning.
– to share best practices and transfer knowledge and methods between different cultural zones and different learner ages
– to increase participants’ confidence in working with non-formal methods, using their own qualities, talents, differences, as well as the collective intelligence of the home team they will guiding in the valorisation process
– to promote European cooperation in the field of education within the framework of the Erasmus+ program by partnership building
NOTE: THE COURSE IS DESIGN FOR 9 TRAINING DAYS BUT IT CAN BE DELIVER ALSO FOR 7 TRAINING DAYS ( price 490Eur)
- 05.05.2021 > 14.05.2021 (ID: 195839)
- 01.09.2021 > 09.09.2021 (ID: 195836)
- 01.09.2022 > 09.09.2022 (ID: 195838)
- 01.09.2023 > 09.09.2023 (ID: 195837)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 82489.
There are no reviews for this course.