On request: Tablets for classroom differentiation and inclusion
This course has been designed for teachers who are – or are interested to start – using mobile devices (tablets, smartphones etc) for teaching and learning with a specific focus on tools and methodologies to address classroom differentiation and inclusion issues with the help of tablets.
The course aims to:
-- familiarise participants with the TABLIO differentiation model
- develop teachers competences to analyse related mobile learning lesson plans and practice recordings
- develop participants’ skills involved in designing mlearning scenarios supporting classroom differentiation & inclusion
- raise participants’ awareness of available (assistive) technologies with a focus on inclusion
- further develop relevant teachers competences and confidence in using mobile devices in education
- familiarise delegates with strategies to - - promote sustainable implementation of mobile technologies in their schools
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 81777.
There are no reviews for this course.