Foreign language teaching - Prague, Czech Republic
Foreign language teaching
KA101 Mobility in Prague, Czech Republic
PIC 94 93 64 512
EUR 350,-/5 days grants till 2020
EUR 400,-/5 days grants from 2021
Our course fee is always in accordance with the official Erasmus+ project guidelines.
- no additional admin fee or VAT tax charged.
Course fee includes:
City guided tour
Assistance with orientation in the city
Administrative support: Europass, Mobility agreement, Certificates, Invoices, Invitation letter for the course
Catering during the course: Coffee, Cappuccino, tea, biscuits, water.
Foreign language teaching course includes different methodologies of teaching Languages being used all over the world. It is a new way to actualise your teaching methods and help in developing the language capacities of your students so needed nowadays. This course will show you a fun way to teach grammar, present new vocabulary and motivate students in order to get them interested in learning a foreign language.
Interdisciplinary yet learning foreign language-based content will be introduced in eleven different modules by several tutors. Working in groups using new technologies will make you understand the importance of the use of applications. You can find that playing games can be more than fun, also very motivating and useful.
Module 01 – Direct method of language presentation
Module 02 – CLIL method
Module 03 – Communicative method
Module 04 – Presenting grammar in a fun way
Module 05 – Task based learning
Module 06 – Using ICT tools in a foreign language learning
Module 07 – Apps for practising speaking
Module 08 – Digital storytelling for language learning skills
Module 09 – The 4 skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
Module 10 – Drama for language learning
Module 11 – Using games for language teaching
Guided City Tour
• Develop practical classroom skills to teach foreign languages via new technologies, digital resources. Support development of digital skills and media literacy, increase capacity to trigger changes in terms of modernization using ICT when learning languages.
• Gain techniques for working in linguistically heterogeneous classrooms with regards to inclusive approach, promote intercultural awareness.
• Generate ready‐to‐use materials and ideas to support a school or organisational development in the field of innovative language teaching with regards to interdisciplinary and holistic approach.
• Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary, promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
• Develop relevant, high-level skills such as creativity, critical thinking, metacognition and other key competencies through new teaching methods, enhance the good quality of mainstream education.
• Learn to motivate, guide and effectively assess to reduce low achievement in basic competencies, promote peer exchange and active participation within the education.
• Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in using different methods (CLIL, gamification, etc.) in classrooms and teaching through a foreign language.
• Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in a cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
• Gain a broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education in different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
• Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
General Course Information
Before the course:
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all the necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronic form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
Additional services in Prague:
Airport transfer to the hotel
Trips to other European cities: Vienna, Dresden,…
Join us in Prague for this KA1 course!
- 20.03.2023 > 24.03.2023
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 81498.
There are no reviews for this course.