Boost your ICT Skills Technology in the Classroom
This intensive 1 week course is aimed at professionals who would like to develop teaching methods to include technology in the classroom , school or other learning environments. A wide range of free available technologies is introduced and worked on during the course.
This course is for educators and other professionals who would like to experience for themselves a variety of software and online tools in order to
integrate technology into their Learning Environments, while also brushing up their own use of English. Specialised knowledge is not required except a basic knowledge of using Microsoft Word and using the Internet. Participants need to be at a B1 level of English.
This course is taught interactively, with input sessions, collaborative and group project work. Participants are actively involved in all sessions.
Input sessions are in the form of hands-on workshops and could involve brainstorming, analysis and at times problem-solving.
Sessions help participants set up tools such as Wikis and apply online tools in a scaffolded setting.
Participants are asked to reflect on the tools & activities, inviting discussion with regard to their own knowledge & skills, their approach to teaching
today’s students, and on adaptation of the use of the tools to their teaching & learning situations & contexts.
Exchange of participants’ ICT and pedagogical knowledge is encouraged through discussion.
Participants’ own language skills are developed and feedback given where appropriate.
Participants are also introduced to appropriate websites related to the further development of their teaching skills & personal professional
Course Fee Euro350.00 + Programme Euro100.00 which includes registration fee, social programme ( includes 2 cultural guided tours to Valletta, Malta 's Capital City and Mdina , the Medieval city
- 20.01.2020 > 24.01.2020 (ID: 106878, Confirmed))
- Register before 17.01.2020
- 03.02.2020 > 07.02.2020 (ID: 106877, Confirmed))
- Register before 24.01.2020
- 24.02.2020 > 28.02.2020 (ID: 106876, Confirmed))
- Register before 14.02.2020
- 09.03.2020 > 13.03.2020 (ID: 106875, Confirmed))
- Register before 06.03.2020
- 20.04.2020 > 24.04.2020 (ID: 106874, Confirmed))
- Register before 10.04.2020
- 18.05.2020 > 22.05.2020 (ID: 106884, Confirmed))
- Register before 14.05.2020
- 01.06.2020 > 05.06.2020 (ID: 106883, Confirmed))
- Register before 22.05.2020
- 15.06.2020 > 19.06.2020 (ID: 106882, Confirmed))
- Register before 05.06.2020
- 13.07.2020 > 17.07.2020 (ID: 106881, Confirmed))
- Register before 03.07.2020
- 27.07.2020 > 31.07.2020 (ID: 106880, Confirmed))
- Register before 03.07.2020
- 10.08.2020 > 14.08.2020 (ID: 106879, Confirmed))
- Register before 31.07.2020
- 24.08.2020 > 28.08.2020 (ID: 106888, Confirmed))
- Register before 07.08.2020
- 12.10.2020 > 16.10.2020 (ID: 106887, Confirmed))
- Register before 02.10.2020
- 26.10.2020 > 30.10.2020 (ID: 106886, Confirmed))
- Register before 16.10.2020
- 09.11.2020 > 13.11.2020 (ID: 106885, Confirmed))
- Register before 30.10.2020
- 23.11.2020 > 27.11.2020 (ID: 106889, Confirmed))
- Register before 13.11.2020
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
Great course, very interesting, useful. I highly recommend the course and ETI. Everything was perfectly organized! Great trainer, competent, helpful staff and management.
Translate (Registered users only)