Project Website Setup (2 weeks course on Santorini)
This course is aimed at all those who want to improve their digital competences and learn how they can create a simple and functional free website for school projects or portfolio. The course will focus on technical and functional aspects of setting up a free website with drag and drop technology and on theoretical aspects of the contents and properties an educational project website should encompass such as blog, calendar, resources, media and contacts. Participants are expected to have at least B1 level of English proficiency and should be able to use internet search engines, email, word and power point. There is no need to have any knowledge of coding or website design because these will not be addressed in this course at all. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Fira, Greece
- Education and project management; Informatics, coding, digital learning, media literacy; Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Key competences
- Digital; Literacy; Mathematical, science, technology and engineering
- Target audience
- School management; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 700 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 15.08.2021 > 26.08.2021 (ID: 118743)
- 21.08.2022 > 01.09.2022 (ID: 118745)
- 01.09.2019 > 12.09.2019 (ID: 76541)
- 09.08.2020 > 20.08.2020 (ID: 118744)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 76540.
There are no reviews for this course.