Boal's Methodology In Education (2 weeks course in Zagreb)
This course is aimed at those who are interested in use of drama and theatre methods to address conflicts, passivity and insecurity in order to bring dialogue where only one way communication exists. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Active citizenship, European dimension; Arts, cultural studies, ethics, philosophy; Pedagogy and didactics
- Key competences
- Civic; Cultural awareness and expression; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Other; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 700 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 13.12.2020 > 24.12.2020 (ID: 118460)
- 28.02.2021 > 11.03.2021 (ID: 118462)
- 24.10.2021 > 04.11.2021 (ID: 118461)
- 05.12.2021 > 16.12.2021 (ID: 118463)
- 07.01.2018 > 18.01.2018 (ID: 76416)
- 08.12.2019 > 19.12.2019 (ID: 76415)
- 19.04.2020 > 30.04.2020 (ID: 76418)
- 04.10.2020 > 15.10.2020 (ID: 76417)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 76414.
There are no reviews for this course.