Technology And Media In Education (2 weeks course in Split)
This course is aimed at those who want to improve their digital competences and learn how they can use technology to enhance learning. The course will focus on theoretical background and practical use of digital storytelling and building narratives as well as the opportunities for creating teaching and learning resources through media production and video editing actions. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Split, Croatia
- Communication skills; Informatics, coding, digital learning, media literacy; Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Key competences
- Cultural awareness and expression; Digital; Literacy
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: pre-school level; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 700 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 23.07.2021 > 03.08.2021 (ID: 118826)
- 29.07.2022 > 09.08.2022 (ID: 118827)
- 05.08.2018 > 16.08.2018 (ID: 76381)
- 21.07.2019 > 01.08.2019 (ID: 76382)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 76380.
There are no reviews for this course.