Creativity in the Classroom and Different Ways of Displaying It
STARTING from JUNE 21st 2020 AGAIN, we are giving you a chance to refresh and de-stress from everything as well as develop new professional skills.
Learn how you can help your learners build their creative potential! Creativity in the classroom
course focuses on the ways and strategies teachers can use to make the classes more interesting to
students. It’s getting more and more challenging to be a teacher and educator in the 21st century.
For that reason, teachers have to make a great effort to constantly refresh methods of teaching and
increasing creativity in classroom activities.
Learn how to completely transform your teaching and make it challenging, rewarding, interesting,
active and 100 % fun. Creativity develops innovation, and innovation happens when we nurture
imagination which is stimulated through storytelling and drama. Participants are going to learn how
to use these powerful techniques to create a motivating and fun environment in their classrooms.
Studies have shown that learning is more effective when it is acquired through games. This is why we
prepared workshops focused on game based learning.
Not all classrooms have digital tools available so we have created a course that uses a variety of
activities and tools which can be performed with or without technology. This is a perfect opportunity
for experienced teachers to brush up on their knowledge and gain valuable new ideas, while young
teachers will obtain great tools and techniques that will help them in their future professional life.
Understanding of how creativity is developed and the benefits of placing a stronger focus on
creativity in the classroom
Practical examples of developing creativity
Gain new inspiration for using traditional and alternative teaching methods
Learn how to prepare your lesson in a more creative and interesting way through stimulating
lateral and critical thinking
Turn your lessons to problem and project based ones
Learn the benefits of team work
This course is aimed at teachers of any subject, at Pre-Primary, Primary, Elementary, Secondary and
High school levels; but it can also be useful to head teachers, school directors and other educational
Grow and develop professionally in an international environment, network, build strong
relationships with your colleagues from all over Europe, and explore amazing culture and nature in
Croatia’s beautiful city of Split.
- 26.09.2020 > 02.10.2020 (ID: 88032)
- 10.10.2020 > 16.10.2020 (ID: 88031)
- 24.10.2020 > 30.10.2020 (ID: 88030)
- 07.11.2020 > 13.11.2020 (ID: 88029)
- 21.11.2020 > 27.11.2020 (ID: 88028)
- 05.12.2020 > 11.12.2020 (ID: 118999)
- 09.01.2021 > 15.01.2021 (ID: 128595)
- 23.01.2021 > 29.01.2021 (ID: 128594)
- 06.02.2021 > 12.02.2021 (ID: 128597)
- 20.02.2021 > 26.02.2021 (ID: 128596)
- 06.03.2021 > 12.03.2021 (ID: 128584)
- 20.03.2021 > 26.03.2021 (ID: 128592)
- 03.04.2021 > 09.04.2021 (ID: 128591)
- 17.04.2021 > 23.04.2021 (ID: 128590)
- 01.05.2021 > 07.05.2021 (ID: 128589)
- 15.05.2021 > 21.05.2021 (ID: 128588)
- 05.06.2021 > 11.06.2021 (ID: 128587)
- 20.06.2021 > 26.06.2021 (ID: 128586)
- 04.07.2021 > 10.07.2021 (ID: 128585)
- 18.07.2021 > 24.07.2021 (ID: 128593)
- 08.08.2021 > 14.08.2021 (ID: 128576)
- 22.08.2021 > 28.08.2021 (ID: 128575)
- 05.09.2021 > 11.09.2021 (ID: 128583)
- 18.09.2021 > 24.09.2021 (ID: 128582)
- 02.10.2021 > 08.10.2021 (ID: 128581)
- 16.10.2021 > 22.10.2021 (ID: 128580)
- 06.11.2021 > 12.11.2021 (ID: 128579)
- 20.11.2021 > 26.11.2021 (ID: 128578)
- 04.12.2021 > 10.12.2021 (ID: 128577)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 76016.
There are no reviews for this course.