Integration and Multiculturality (2 weeks course in Pula)
This course is aimed at all those who are interested to improve their intercultural competences and learn interactive methods to support integration of learners from different cultures into a collaborating team. The course will address the concepts of identity and group dynamics and will cover several interactive techniques from Problem based learning to the Theatre of the Oppressed techniques. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Pula, Croatia
- Active citizenship, European dimension; Arts, cultural studies, ethics, philosophy; Intercultural education, migration
- Key competences
- Civic; Cultural awareness and expression; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: pre-school level; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 700 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 01.08.2021 > 12.08.2021 (ID: 73408)
- 07.08.2022 > 18.08.2022 (ID: 73410)