Game Based Learning And Gamification (2 week course in Tenerife)
This course is aimed at those who want to learn how to play more in their lessons and create more engaging units for their learners. The course will focus on theoretical input on gamification and approaches to introduce more game based learning in different countries and across school subjects. It will have a strong focus on responsible and successful implementation of games in the classroom. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Combating failure in education, reducing early school leaving; Communication skills; Pedagogy and didactics
- Key competences
- Civic; Cultural awareness and expression; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: pre-school level; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: special needs
- 800 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 23.01.2022 > 03.02.2022
- 03.06.2022 > 14.06.2022
- 28.01.2018 > 08.02.2018
- 27.01.2019 > 07.02.2019
- 26.01.2020 > 06.02.2020
- 17.01.2021 > 28.01.2021
- 20.06.2021 > 01.07.2021
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 73237.
There are no reviews for this course.