International Collaboration and Project Management (2 weeks course in Split)
This course is aimed at teachers and school staff from pre-school level to primary, secondary, vocational, adult and special needs education, staff of non-government organizations, government and policy makers and company staff as well as students and all those who are interested in international activities and project management in educational context. The course will focus on virtual collaboration projects in eTwinning and exchange partnership projects in Aces and Erasmus+. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Split, Croatia
- Active citizenship, European dimension; Education and project management; School management, educational leadership
- Key competences
- Cultural awareness and expression; Entrepreneurship; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: pre-school level; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 800 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 23.07.2021 > 05.08.2021 (ID: 72703)
- 29.07.2022 > 09.08.2022 (ID: 118671)