Drama In Education: A Holistic Approach To Teaching With Drama Techniques (7 days course in Vienna)
This course is aimed for all those interested in use of drama to teach subject specific knowledge while developing their learners transversal skills by creating interactive learning environments within a fictional context. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Vienna, Austria
- Active citizenship, European dimension; Communication skills; Pedagogy and didactics
- Key competences
- Civic; Cultural awareness and expression; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level; Teachers & school staff: special needs
- 490 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 29.11.2020 > 05.12.2020 (ID: 118571)
- 09.05.2021 > 15.05.2021 (ID: 118573)
- 10.12.2021 > 16.12.2021 (ID: 118572)
- 15.05.2022 > 21.05.2022 (ID: 118574)
- 09.12.2018 > 15.12.2018 (ID: 71269)
- 08.12.2019 > 14.12.2019 (ID: 71270)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 71268.
There are no reviews for this course.