Neuroeducation and Coaching (7 days course in Stockholm)
This course is aimed at those interested in use of basic coaching methods and techniques taking into consideration neuroloinguistic approach to teaching and learning. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Entrepreneurship, creativity; Pedagogy and didactics; School management, educational leadership
- Key competences
- Cultural awareness and expression; Entrepreneurship; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: pre-school level; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 490 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 18.10.2020 > 24.10.2020 (ID: 75307)
- 11.11.2018 > 17.11.2018 (ID: 71266)
- 18.08.2019 > 24.08.2019 (ID: 75306)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 71265.
There are no reviews for this course.