21st Century Approach To Adult Education (2 weeks course in Larissa)
This course is aimed at those who want to who are interested in competence based approach to adult education. The course will focus on competence framework and will introduce several engaging methods for adult education. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Larissa, Greece
- Active citizenship, European dimension; Adult literacy, basic skills; Pedagogy and didactics
- Key competences
- Civic; Literacy; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- 700 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 06.06.2021 > 17.06.2021 (ID: 118446)
- 05.12.2021 > 16.12.2021 (ID: 118449)
- 03.04.2022 > 14.04.2022 (ID: 118448)
- 29.05.2022 > 09.06.2022 (ID: 118450)
- 14.04.2019 > 25.04.2019 (ID: 71207)
- 09.06.2019 > 20.06.2019 (ID: 71209)
- 04.10.2020 > 15.10.2020 (ID: 71208)
- 28.03.2021 > 08.04.2021 (ID: 118447)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 71206.
There are no reviews for this course.