Inclusive leaders embody a leadership approach that appreciates diversity, invites and welcomes everyone’s individual contribution, and encourages full engagement with the processes of decision-making and shaping reality.
Every teacher is a leader, who works with a diverse group of people. In this course we invite you to challenge your own leadership-approach. You will have an opportunity to explore, what inclusive leadership means in your own Environment.
In detail participants will
- gain knowledge on the Inclusive Leadership approach
- learn about the 5 pillow of Inclusive Leadership
- find out about the 4 developing areas: Practicing self-awareness, Living a shared vision, Building relationships and Creating change
- gain knowledge on the stereotypes, the prejudices and the mechanisms of exclusion and stereotyping;
- reinforce the skills to define the inclusive and excluding behaviors;
- reinforce self-awareness, as well as the awareness of the impact they have on other people;
- raising awareness of the stereotypes one have;
- experience the areas of development for an inclusive leadership practice and learn how to apply these in their professional and personal context.
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 70970.
There are no reviews for this course.