Internationalization of Schools in the Context of 21st Century Skills
TOPICS OF THE COURSE
- The importance of school internationalization.
- The school policy plan on internationalization.
- Models of international projects.
- 21st Century Citizenship: How to prepare students for 21st Century Skills?
/ Inclusive Schools
- Ten ways to make your school more international (21Knowledge Vision).
- How to become a good project manager of international projects?
- How to apply successfully for Erasmus+ European grant.
- Think globally, Act locally: the importance of virtual projects.
- The intercultural competences for taking part in international projects.
- The European and International dimension in the students curriculum.
- Sustainability and the impact of international projects.
- 29.08.2022 > 03.09.2022
- Register before 27.08.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 69114.
There are no reviews for this course.