DIPS 1 (Developing International Projects for Schools) - Getting Started
The objectives of DIPS 1 (Developing International Projects for Schools) - Getting started are:
• Internationalising your School Curriculum.
• Setting up a successful International Project within the Erasmus+ Programme 2021-27.
• Learning more about Erasmus+ programmes.
• Applying for Erasmus + funding – a strategic approach.
• Sharing Best Practice: examples of International Projects.
• Enlarging your network of international partners.
• Exploring the Etwinning platform and other digital tools.
• Discovering new Education systems.
Course delivered in collaboration with InterActing (https://www.interacting.info/en/)
The price quoted is only indicative. For further information and exact cost of this course, please contact Ros on firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 62934.
There are no reviews for this course.