Courses for Educators
- Objectives of the training:
- Discover the roles and responsibilities within the Scottish Education System, from Government to educational establishments
- Explore the monitoring and evaluating processes of schools, and in particular the tools for self-evaluation
- Explore how, nationally, Scotland ensures a quality education in its Primary and Secondary schools through the work of Her Majesty’s Inspectorate in Education (HMIE), Local Authorities, and other national agencies
- Explore how Local Authorities ensure quality provision in its Primary and Secondary schools through the role of Local Authority Education Quality Services
- Visit Primary and Secondary schools to observe and to discuss with school leaders, teachers and pupils how they ensure that there is quality provision for all students in their schools
- Explore the teacher training and career long professional learning in Scotland
- Explore the Curriculum for Excellence-its development and implication
For further information please contact Ros on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 28.10.2018 > 04.11.2018 (Confirmed)
- 14.11.2018 > 17.11.2018 (Confirmed)
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.