Early Christian Tradition with special focus on the Apostle St. Paul
When we were safe on land”, wrote St. Luke in the Acts of the Apostles (28.1), “we found that the island was called Melita”. St.
Paul’s shipwreck was the greatest event during the Roman rule in Malta and since the days of Imperial Rome the inhabitants
looked up to St. Paul as their patron saint. We invite you to apply for this course to learn more about our Pauline Traditions.
We strongly recommend the courses in February, June and August to get a first-hand experience of Malta's Feasts!
You will find all details including day to day programme and registration form at https://www.training-sfe-malta.com/
- 08.02.2020 > 14.02.2020 (ID: 105230)
- 05.04.2020 > 11.04.2020 (ID: 105229)
- 24.06.2020 > 30.06.2020 (ID: 105231)
- 10.08.2020 > 16.08.2020 (ID: 105232)
- 20.09.2020 > 26.09.2020 (ID: 105234)
- 08.11.2020 > 14.11.2020 (ID: 105233)
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.