Digital Skills and Inclusive Education for All
The journey to becoming an Inclusive School may be long and challenging, but ultimately it can strengthen a school community and benefit ALL children. "Inclusion" does not simply mean the placement of students with disabilities in general education classes. no two learners are alike, and so inclusive schools place great importance on creating opportunities for students to learn and be assessed in a variety of ways. Join us to discover a wide range of learning modalities (visual, auditory, kinesthetic, etc.) in designing instruction!
Further information on email@example.com or www.sansfrontierseurope.com
- 26.01.2020 > 01.02.2020 (ID: 105217)
- 23.02.2020 > 29.02.2020 (ID: 105218)
- 05.04.2020 > 11.04.2020 (ID: 105220)
- 05.07.2020 > 11.07.2020 (ID: 105219)
- 25.10.2020 > 31.10.2020 (ID: 105222)
- 15.11.2020 > 21.11.2020 (ID: 105221)
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.