Erasmus+: Anti-Bullying - School Strategies towards Success
This course aims to equip teachers, trainers and administrative staff of the schools with the essential skills, knowledge and competencies required for tackling the bullying phenomenon using a holistic approach. One of the main objectives is the practical introduction to the ENABLE programme and its implementation guidelines, through non-formal learning, group discussions, role-plays, etc.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- DOREA Educational Institute
- Barcelona, Spain
- Career guidance and counselling; Combating failure in education, reducing early school leaving; School management, educational leadership
- Key competences
- Digital; Literacy; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Regional and local authorities; School management; Teachers & school staff: pre-school level
- 400 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 10.02.2020 > 14.02.2020
- Register before 13.12.2019
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.
OrganiserDOREA Educational Institute