Erasmus+: Understand Yourself, Understand Your Learners (Enneagram)
The seminar is based on personality typology called Enneagram. The system describes 9 basic personality types with their specific motivations, values, strong points and challenges. The aim of the seminar is to introduce Enneagram and enable the participants to apply the model in educational setting.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- DOREA Educational Institute
- Dublin , Ireland
- Career guidance and counselling; Combating failure in education, reducing early school leaving; Pedagogy and didactics
- Key competences
- Cultural awareness and expression; Languages; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- School management; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 400 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 27.05.2019 > 31.05.2019 (ID: 57462)
- 25.05.2020 > 29.05.2020 (ID: 85594)
- 18.01.2021 > 22.01.2021 (ID: 144043)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 57461.
There are no reviews for this course.
OrganiserDOREA Educational Institute