Technology Enhanced Learning
This hands-on, practical 2 week course is intended for teachers and professionals who would like to develop teaching methods to include technology in the classroom, school or other learning environments. A wide range of free available technologies is introduced and worked on during this course.This course is designed to develop your skills in using technology in the classroom, school and other learning environments.
During our practical, hands-on sessions you will experience and work with a wide range of freeware and online programmes and applications which you can then use to integrate technology into your own classroom.
You will explore areas such as designing your own websites, wikis, blogs, webquests, using the interactive whiteboard and many other areas.
You will be encouraged to develop a Personal Development Action Plan, and select the tools and activities you would like to try out in your own class or project.
During this course, you will have opportunity to:
become familiar and work with a number of interesting tools, software and programmes which are available as freewarereflect on your own teaching methods in relation to technology in the classroom todaydevelop your own Personal Development Action Plan, highlighting which tools and activities you will be using to improve and integrate technology in your classroomfurther develop your own English language skills.
Course Fee : Euro 800.00
Programme Fee : Euro 100.00 includes the registration fee, airport transfers and the social programme including two cultural guided tours including a visit to Malta's Capital- Valletta
- 27.06.2022 > 08.07.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.06.2022
- 04.07.2022 > 15.07.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 08.06.2022
- 18.07.2022 > 29.07.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 20.06.2022
- 01.08.2022 > 12.08.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.07.2022
- 15.08.2022 > 26.08.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 18.07.2022
- 22.08.2022 > 02.09.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.08.2022
- 03.10.2022 > 14.10.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 19.09.2022
- 17.10.2022 > 28.10.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 29.09.2022
- 31.10.2022 > 11.11.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 10.10.2022
- 14.11.2022 > 25.11.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.11.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 546.
There are no reviews for this course.