Empowerment in ICT Skills -Making Use of Technology Tools
Many teachers and educators feel overwhelmed by technology today, or would like to use it more, but don’t know how or where to start. This practical and skills-based one-week course is aimed at those who would like to further develop their ICT (Information and Communication Technology) skills and make use of various Web 2.0 Technology tools and programmes.
This course is aimed at trainers, teachers of English and other languages, other subject teachers and other professionals who would like to experience for themselves a variety of software and online tools in order to integrate technology into their classrooms, while also brushing up their own use of English. Specialised knowledge is not required, apart from a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and using the Internet.
This course is specifically designed to develop your skills in technology and ICT.
During this hands-on, practical course you will be given the opportunity to try out all the programmes introduced to you.
You are given the skills and tools to incorporate ICT ( Information and Communication Technology) in your everyday teaching.
You will explore areas such as setting up Blogs, Websites, Podcasting and others.
You will also have the opportunity to reflect on the tools and activities presented during our practical sessions. You will also be able to discuss and exchange ideas with your fellow teachers in a cross-cultural environment.
Due to the immersion factor of all our courses your own English language skills will be developed.
We will also introduce you to relevant websites that will enable you to further develop your teaching skills & personal professional development.
During this ICT course you will be given the opportunity to:
-reflect on your own teaching methods in relation to technology in the classroom today
-discuss and review various ways in which you can integrate ICT into your everyday teaching so as to develop your confidence in managing and integrating ICT in your lessons
-work with a range of interesting tools, software and programmes which are available as freeware
-develop your own English language skills.
Course Fee : Euro 400.00
Programme Fee : Euro 100.00 includes the registration fee, airport transfers and one cultural guided tour to Malta's Capital- Valletta
- 30.05.2022 > 03.06.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 16.05.2022
- 13.06.2022 > 17.06.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.06.2022
- 04.07.2022 > 08.07.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 06.06.2022
- 18.07.2022 > 22.07.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 20.06.2022
- 01.08.2022 > 05.08.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 11.07.2022
- 22.08.2022 > 26.08.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.08.2022
- 03.10.2022 > 07.10.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 12.09.2022
- 17.10.2022 > 21.10.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 03.10.2022
- 31.10.2022 > 04.11.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 17.10.2022
- 14.11.2022 > 18.11.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 07.11.2022
- 28.11.2022 > 02.12.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 21.11.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 543.
There are no reviews for this course.