CLIL-Practical Methodology for Teachers working with CLIL
This 1 week course (5 training days) introduces you to the principles of CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) and analyses CLIL teaching techniques, including practical ways of integrating CLIL into a classroom teaching environment. During this course, Teachers will look at the 5 Cs of CLIL, scaffolding for learners, assessment, and teaching aids in CLIL.
Other areas such as cognition and thinking skills, scaffolding and using aids for teaching CLIL will be introduced, Assessment will also be examined on this course.
You will have ample opportunity to try out all of these tools as all our courses are designed to be hands-on and practical. You will be expected to take an active role in all sessions, maximising your use of English, and collaborating together with your fellow trainees to create your own resources.
You will be asked to reflect upon the training received and you will come up with a Personal Development Action Plan, selecting tools and activities you would like to try out in your own classes.
During this course, you will have opportunity to:
-acquire a greater understanding of the principles underlying CLIL methodology
-become better equipped to integrate CLIL principles and methodology in your everyday lessons
-develop your skills in designing dual-purpose learning materials
-gain the skills to create your own teaching materials
-improve your command of English in a multi-cultural context.
Course Fee : Euro 350.00
Programme Fee : Euro 100.00 includes the registration fee and social programme - 2 cultural guided tours to Valletta Malta's Capital city and Mdina , the Medieval city
- 06.07.2020 > 10.07.2020 (ID: 106940, Confirmed))
- Register before 19.06.2020
- 20.07.2020 > 24.07.2020 (ID: 106925, Confirmed))
- Register before 10.07.2020
- 03.08.2020 > 07.08.2020 (ID: 106924, Confirmed))
- Register before 24.07.2020
- 17.08.2020 > 21.08.2020 (ID: 106930, Confirmed))
- Register before 07.08.2020
- 05.10.2020 > 09.10.2020 (ID: 106929, Confirmed))
- Register before 25.09.2020
- 19.10.2020 > 23.10.2020 (ID: 106928, Confirmed))
- Register before 09.10.2020
- 02.11.2020 > 06.11.2020 (ID: 106927, Confirmed))
- Register before 16.10.2020
- 16.11.2020 > 20.11.2020 (ID: 106926, Confirmed))
- Register before 06.11.2020
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 536.
There are no reviews for this course.