Inclusive education: tackling with classroom diversity and early school leaving
Rating: 5/51 users
Scope: Managing diversity in classrooms, supporting all students with individual education plans, prevention of early school leaving.
>>ECVET points: 3.5
>> Target groups: Staff at all types of education and training organizations (directors / headmasters, school psychologists and counselors, administrative staff, teachers / trainers)
>>Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Understand diversity and identify students with learning difficulties
- Be able to determine students individual learning needs and appropriate methods of assessment
- Be able to design curricula and lessons to support all students
- Be able to draw individual education plans
- Master different teaching and learning techniques, responding to different individual needs
- Be able to collaborate with the education community and with parents to support all students
- Develop plans for preventing early school leaving
>>Methodology: Presentations, examples and case studies, workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer.
- Diversity in classrooms: supportive and inclusive education
- Assessment for learning
- Curriculum design and programming to support all students
- Individual Education Plans
- Effective teaching and learning: Supporting all students
- Monitoring, recording and reporting student learning
- Working collaboratively with families, the school community and allied professionals
- Using the knowledge in your own school
>>Learning material: The learning material consists of presentations and support material and will be available on-line in English language.
>>The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
- 22.08.2016 > 26.08.2016
- 27.03.2017 > 31.03.2017
- 05.06.2017 > 09.06.2017
- 24.07.2017 > 28.07.2017
- 13.11.2017 > 17.11.2017 (Confirmed)
- 23.07.2018 > 27.07.2018 (Confirmed)
- 12.11.2018 > 16.11.2018
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
Excellent organisation, very well planned social activities and time managing of the course. Well prepared material and excellent trainer. Thank you IDEC.
Translate (Registered users only)