1-week Immersion course in France (LYON) for Primary teachers
LFEE Europe has been an international course provider since 2002, delivering expert professional development training for teachers. Our teaching team consists of French native speakers who are all experienced and fully qualified teachers committed to promoting French language and culture throughout Europe. Our training programmes are organised and delivered by ourselves, from accommodation to course content.
Aims of our Primary Immersion Courses:
- To improve methodological expertise in the teaching of French to young learners
- To provide participants with materials and ideas suitable for the teaching of French at primary level
- To develop cultural awareness and understanding of contemporary France
- To improve participants’ competence and performance in French
- To use Internet and other ICT resources in your class
For further information please contact Ros on email@example.com
- 04.04.2020 > 11.04.2020
- Register before 01.02.2020
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.