1-week Immersion course in France for Primary teachers
LFEE Europe has been an international course provider since 2002, delivering expert professional development training for teachers. Our teaching team consists of French native speakers who are all experienced and fully qualified teachers committed to promoting French language and culture throughout Europe. Our training programmes are organised and delivered by ourselves, from accommodation to course content.
Aims of our Primary Immersion Courses:
- To improve methodological expertise in the teaching of French to young learners
- To provide participants with materials and ideas suitable for the teaching of French at primary level
- To develop cultural awareness and understanding of contemporary France
- To improve participants’ competence and performance in French
- To use Internet and other ICT resources in your class
The price quoted is only indicative. For further information and exact cost of this course, please contact Ros on firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 51374.
There are no reviews for this course.