1-week Immersion course in Spain for Primary teachers
LFEE Europe has been an international course provider since 2002, delivering expert professional development training for teachers. Our teaching team consists of Spanish native speakers who are all experienced teachers committed to promoting Spanish language and culture throughout Europe. Our training programmes are organised and delivered by ourselves, from accommodation to course content.
Aims of our Primary Immersion Course:
- To improve methodological expertise in the teaching of Spanish to young learners
- To provide participants with materials and ideas suitable for the teaching of Spanish at primary level
- To develop cultural awareness and understanding of contemporary Spain
- To improve participants’ competence and performance in Spanish
- To use Internet and other ICT resources in your class
The price quoted is only indicative. For further information and exact cost of this course, please contact Ros on firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 51246.
There are no reviews for this course.