Methodology Revisited, Revitalised and Reenergised -Language Teaching Methodolgy
This practical 2 week ( 42 hours over 10 training days) training course in Language Teaching Methodology covers a wide range of teaching ideas and activities to refresh and energise your language lessons. This course is specifically designed to address the needs of language teachers and educators in secondary, vocational, tertiary and adult education.
During this course you will be introduced and given the opportunity to practise and review a number of techniques and methods that will help enliven your language classes, allowing you to create a dynamic and stimulating learning environment.
You will tackle areas such as learning styles, pronunciation, creating your own materials using online software and more.
Some sessions include a focus on integrating technology into your teaching and lessons. During the activities and group discussions, you will have the opportunity to further explore, review and develop your teaching skills.
You will also be encouraged to reflect on the activities and develop your own Personal Development Action Plan, identifying which tools, methods and activities you want to include in your own language lessons.
This course draws on the results of the BP-BLTM Best Practice –Best Language Teaching Methods Project (BP–BLTM). This is an EU Project set out to explore communicative teaching methods, and to write manuals, lessons and videos which can be utilised by teachers within the EU.
During this course, you will have the opportunity to:
-obtain a better understanding of language teaching
-develop your own knowledge and skills using a range of hands-on methodologies and techniques
-be actively involved in the sessions to maximise your learning and to experience activities from your learners’ point of view
-reflect on your own teaching methods and contexts as well as develop new teaching skills
-be introduced to technology you could use in your classroom
-exchange pedagogical information & knowledge in a multicultural context
-further develop your own English language skills
-be introduced to websites related to the further development of your own teaching skills & personal professional development.
Course Fee : Euro 700.00
Programme Fee : Euro 100.00 includes the registration fee, airport transfers and the social programme including two cultural guided tours including a visit to Malta's Capital- Valletta
- 10.01.2022 > 21.01.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 03.01.2022
- 24.01.2022 > 04.02.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 10.01.2022
- 14.02.2022 > 25.02.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 07.02.2022
- 28.02.2022 > 11.03.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 14.02.2022
- 14.03.2022 > 25.03.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 28.02.2022
- 04.04.2022 > 15.04.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 21.03.2022
- 11.04.2022 > 22.04.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 28.03.2022
- 18.04.2022 > 29.04.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 04.04.2022
- 02.05.2022 > 13.05.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 25.04.2022
- 30.05.2022 > 10.06.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 16.05.2022
- 13.06.2022 > 24.06.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 06.06.2022
- 27.06.2022 > 08.07.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 13.06.2022
- 04.07.2022 > 15.07.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 13.06.2022
- 18.07.2022 > 29.07.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.07.2022
- 01.08.2022 > 12.08.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 11.07.2022
- 15.08.2022 > 26.08.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.08.2022
- 22.08.2022 > 02.09.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 29.07.2022
- 03.10.2022 > 14.10.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 19.09.2022
- 17.10.2022 > 28.10.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 03.10.2022
- 31.10.2022 > 11.11.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 17.10.2022
- 14.11.2022 > 25.11.2022 (Confirmed)
- Register before 07.11.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 507.
There are no reviews for this course.