Evaluation and Quality Assurance in education and training
>>Scope of the project is to provide the necessary skills and competencies to managing, administrating and teaching staff of schools, so as to ensure the quality and the effective evaluation of education at all levels. The course provides insight at the developments at European level as well as at quality assurance and evaluation methodologies applied in education.
>>ECVET points: 3.5
>> Target groups: Staff at all types of education and training organizations (directors / headmasters, quality managers, quality inspectors / evaluators, administrative staff, teachers / trainers)
>>Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to
- Understand the European quality assurance policies in education and training - Be able to select the most appropriate quality assurance framework
- Design the evaluation framework for school evaluation and/or project evaluation
- Develop evaluation methods and tools
- Conduct the evaluation, analyse evaluation findings and use the results.
>>Methodology: presentations and workshops
>> Thematic units: Quality assurance policies, quality assurance frameworks and standards, design of the evaluation framework, data collection, analysis and use of evaluation results.
>>Learning material: The learning material consists of presentations and support material. The learning material will be available on-line in English language.
>>The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility
- 04.05.2020 > 08.05.2020 (ID: 84456)
- 30.11.2020 > 04.12.2020 (ID: 84455)
- 19.04.2021 > 23.04.2021 (ID: 119717)
- 05.07.2021 > 10.07.2021 (ID: 119719)
- 29.11.2021 > 03.12.2021 (ID: 119718)
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.