Smart Teachers Play More Spain
Smart Teachers Play More is an innovative 5 day course with well-being, play & creativity at its core. Kristín Einarsdóttir from Iceland and Sarah Jane Anthony from England met in Alicante, Spain where they were both working on their separate projects. By combining their programmes and methodology, they have created a truly exciting and practical course which focuses on learning, developing confidence and creativity through play, movement and the senses:
“Smart Teachers Play More reflects our philosophy that teachers learn while having fun, sharing ideas and experiences with colleagues from different countries. It is a truly unique, enriching educational course set in a wonderfully inspiring setting.”
• To introduce the ideology behind STPM project and give real examples of how the projects behind STPM are working in Spanish and Icelandic schools.
• To give teachers first-hand experience and the tools they need to teach academic subjects through play, movement and the senses.
• To give teachers the opportunity to share successful play based activities they use in their own school/country so we can learn from each other.
• To explore how parents and the local community can be involved in their children’s education through games, movement and the senses in a fun and educational way.
• To help teachers plan the vision for their “Play More” school with time to reflect on their individual schools and plan realistic steps for implementation and success.
• To have fun, share experiences and learn from like-minded teachers from different countries.
• To create a meaningful and long lasting support network with teachers and schools all over Europe.
All participants will become certified Play to Learn More teachers and have an annual membership of the PTLM website with access to teaching material and much more (non-course participant cost 99€).
As part of the course we will also provide:
• 1 group dinner
• Local sightseeing tour
• STPM backpack
• Course material
• Play to Learn More membership
We work closely with a lovely local hotel which is 5 minutes walk from the beach and 10 minutes walk to the course centre with competitive prices if you reserve through us. We also help you with airport transport (just 15 minutes from the airport).
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 47674.
There are no reviews for this course.