European Project Management
Welcome to IDEC trainings in Greece!
>> Scope: The European programmes in Erasmus+, planning, implementation and evaluation of European projects.
>> ECVET points: 3.5
>> Target groups: Staff at all types of education and training organizations that are involved in European projects (directors / headmasters, project managers, International officers, administrative staff, teachers / trainers). >> Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Understand the structure, objectives and priorities of European programmes
- Be able to form a European partnership
- Be able to write a proposal for funding a European project
- Be able to administrate and manage a European project
- Work in teams, work under pressure
>> Methodology: Blended learning based on on-line using e-learning platform, in-class training, workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer.
>> Thematic units: European education and training policies, European programmes in the field of lifelong learning, Planning a European project, Implementation of a European project.
>> Learning material: The learning material consists of presentations and support material. The learning material will be available on-line in English language.
- 26.02.2018 > 02.03.2018 (Confirmed)
- 05.11.2018 > 09.11.2018
- 23.09.2019 > 27.09.2019
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.