The quote “We cannot not communicate” well sums up the essence of human relations, either in private or professional contexts and environments. However often we find ourselves trapped in communication uneasiness, looking for the right word or gesture, adequate to the moment. This seminar connects you with you inner, authentic communication with the intention to find the communication resources within and around ourselves.
In detail you
- Explore how to listen and converse with your head, heart and body
- Participate in a council and learn about the magic of speaking out of the moment
- Learn about key communication concepts based on the Global Competences research and Theory U
- Learn about the 4 ears of communication of Schulz von Thun
- Experience new practices for authentic communication and how this builds trust and self-esteem
- Exchange ways of communicating as a leader with other professionals from different cultural background(s)
- Return home with communication practices for implementation in your personal and professional life
The course explores communication in all aspects with a special focus on authentic communication and how it can be used in your personal and professional life. Through new knowledge and active learning methods you benefit from new experiences and ideas on how to face communication challenges in your professional (and personal) environment(s).
The course consists of a mix of short theoretical inputs, concrete practices, group discussions and solo reflection moments. We will also use Vienna - as a venue - to explore how it is to listen and talk.
With this course we reach out to School-directors, school managers and teachers / trainers, who are working with individuals or groups and who would like to work on listening to the body in order to communicate in an authentic way.
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 47256.
There are no reviews for this course.