Stress Management and Burnout Prevention
COURSE AVAILABLE ON-SITE, AS A PART OF BLENDED MOBILITY COURSE AND ONLINE AS WELL!
In today’s busy world avoiding stress might be a tricky task to achieve. We are surrounded by stressful
factors on a regular basis, at work, school, even at home. When stress becomes overwhelming it may lead
to serious physical and mental issues. Working for the same company/organization for years can cause
burnout and a feeling of disillusionment with your career. Fortunately, it is not a hopeless situation, there
are many things that can be done in order to handle stress better and avoid burnout.
This is why we have created a course that teaches participants how to deal with stress and stressors, and
how to prevent burnout. We are going to equip you with powerful tools and exercises that will help you
relax and destress in the future. Learn how to unwind with mindful meditation called mindfulness and
gain lasting valuable benefits from learning deep relaxation yoga exercises performed out in fresh air.
Practice some creative ways in dealing with stress in the classroom. Participants are going to gain
knowledge of how to create a stress free environment through learning about amazing effects of art
therapy. The course also focuses on the importance of stress proofing your eating, so participants are
going to learn about the diet for stress management.
Recognise what may trigger your stress and find out how stress influences teaching and learning ability.
Participants are going to learn how to cope with stressful situations and avoid burnout. They are also
going to discover meditation techniques – mindfulness, and stress management tools. Participants are
going to acquire knowledge of how to help students face the stress. You are going to be equipped with
valuable and helpful yoga exercises. Participants are also going to learn how to stress-proof their eating.
Grow and develop professionally in an international environment, network, build strong
relationships with your colleagues from all over Europe, and explore amazing culture and nature in
Croatia’s beautiful city of Split.
- 23.01.2021 > 29.01.2021 (ID: 128725)
- 06.02.2021 > 12.02.2021 (ID: 128724)
- 20.02.2021 > 26.02.2021 (ID: 128723)
- 06.03.2021 > 12.03.2021 (ID: 128722)
- 20.03.2021 > 26.03.2021 (ID: 128721)
- 03.04.2021 > 09.04.2021 (ID: 128720)
- 17.04.2021 > 23.04.2021 (ID: 128719)
- 01.05.2021 > 07.05.2021 (ID: 128718)
- 15.05.2021 > 21.05.2021 (ID: 128732)
- 05.06.2021 > 11.06.2021 (ID: 128731)
- 20.06.2021 > 26.06.2021 (ID: 128730)
- 04.07.2021 > 10.07.2021 (ID: 128739)
- 18.07.2021 > 24.07.2021 (ID: 128738)
- 08.08.2021 > 14.08.2021 (ID: 128737)
- 22.08.2021 > 28.08.2021 (ID: 128736)
- 05.09.2021 > 11.09.2021 (ID: 128735)
- 18.09.2021 > 24.09.2021 (ID: 128734)
- 02.10.2021 > 08.10.2021 (ID: 128733)
- 16.10.2021 > 22.10.2021 (ID: 128729)
- 06.11.2021 > 12.11.2021 (ID: 128728)
- 20.11.2021 > 26.11.2021 (ID: 128727)
- 04.12.2021 > 10.12.2021 (ID: 128726)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 46754.
There are no reviews for this course.