MIGRANTS AND REFUGEES INTEGRATION WITH ICT: Apps and tools to foster inclusion and integration in a multicultural environment
Learn how to use educational Information and Communication Technology tools to foster integration, surpass language issues, make enjoyable collaborative work and positive discussions about any subject.
Involve joyful team games and activities that promote integration and help surpass cultural issues and differences.
- ICT educational integration: policies, results and practical outcomes;
- Language tools to foster self learning and quicken essential language skills;
- E-learning tools and integration models;
- Mobile devices educational use and migrants/refugees integration through ICT tools;
- Multicultural collaborative working tools and apps;
- Tools and app’s to deliver and explore contents;
- Tools and apps to monitor and assess performance levels.
- Collaborative working tools and apps.
- Brief introduction to each of the topics.
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in group and plenary sessions.
- Participants experiment the use of the explored ICT tools, install, configure and explore tools and apps;
- Participants test activities and reflect about adaptations and adoption in their schools;
- Participants visit public and private schools, from different levels and observe infrastructures and resources and ICT usage.
- Participants observe lessons: teaching, studying and learning processes in classrooms in small groups or individually.
- Individually or in collaborative work, participants prepare lessons, using ICT tools and apps.
The course fee is 380€.
Cultural visits and meals are paid separately.
Algarve cultural visit has the cost of 50€. Participants not willing to join the cultural visit must notify ACJI 15 days before course starts.
The course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competences.
The competences acquired will be validated by the course organizers on the Europass mobility. Participants must ask their national agency to issue the Europass (Visit our website Documents – Europass mobility).
- 23.03.2021 > 27.03.2021 (ID: 108165)
- Register before 26.02.2021
- 14.06.2021 > 18.06.2021 (ID: 108166)
- Register before 28.05.2021
- 05.04.2022 > 09.04.2022 (ID: 127586)
- Register before 25.03.2022
- 13.06.2022 > 17.06.2022 (ID: 127584)
- Fully booked
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 46681.
There are no reviews for this course.