ADVANCED SMART EDUCATION RESOURCES: Selecting apps and web tools to enhance motivation and learning
Experience the future of teaching and learning by making a selective adoption of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) tools, devices and apps.
Understand IT educational use, integration and continuous innovation.
Learn how to select the best options for your class, for your student's levels and subjects.
Experience the use of the newest apps to optimize teaching tasks and to work collaboratively.
Learn how to select and use apps to plan and prepare lessons, explore contents, monitor your student's perception and assess student performance.
- ICT educational use: integration policies, performance analysis and continuous innovation;
- Digital natives teaching and learning models;
- Mobile devices educational use and school integration;
- ICT apps and tools analysis, assessment and selection for specific teaching and learning purposes;
- IT tools and apps for planning and preparing lessons;
- Tools and app to deliver and explore contents;
- Tools and apps to monitor and assess student performance;
- Tools and apps for outdoor learning and monitoring activities;
- Collaborative working tools and apps.
- Brief introduction to each of the topics.
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in group and plenary sessions.
- Participants experiment the use of the explored ICT tools, install, configure and explore tools and apps;
- Participants analyse, explore, assess and select apps and tools for specific teaching and learning purposes
- Participants visit public and private schools, from different levels and observe infrastructures and resources and ICT usage.
- Participants observe lessons: teaching, studying and learning processes in classrooms in small groups or individually.
- Individually or in collaborative work, participants prepare lessons, using ICT tools and apps.
The course fee is 380€.
Algarve cultural visit has the cost of 50€. Participants not willing to join the cultural visit must notify ACJI 15 days before course starts.
The course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competences.
The competences acquired will be validated by the course organizers on the Europass mobility. Participants must ask their national agency to issue the Europass (Visit our website Documents – Europass mobility).
- 13.06.2022 > 17.06.2022
- Register before 03.06.2022
- 04.07.2022 > 08.07.2022
- Register before 24.06.2022
- 28.03.2023 > 01.04.2023
- Register before 20.03.2023
- 13.06.2023 > 17.06.2023
- Register before 05.06.2023
- 04.07.2023 > 08.07.2023
- Register before 26.06.2023
- 28.08.2023 > 01.09.2023
- Register before 21.08.2023
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 46676.
There are no reviews for this course.