Teaching in a 21st Century School
The course has been designed to provide tools to prepare European teachers for a future that happens today. The topics and training activities take into account the Key Competences for 21st Century Students. The trainers are enthusiastic educational agents, namely teachers with a broad experience and actively involved in 21st Century Skills.
• Promote the debate about Key Competences for 21st Century Citizens;
• Experiment and develop new learning practices and teaching methods;
• Promote educational innovation and stimulating the use of ICT in schools;
• Promoting interdisciplinary through STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics);
• Develop methodologies, strategies, techniques and resources for a differentiated teaching;
• Create spin-off effects like curriculum development and research collaboration;
• Improve educational practices through collaborative working approaches among teachers;
• Promote a deeper understanding of the practical ways of incorporating eTwinning in teaching;
• Improve the quality and efficacy of the management of international projects;
• Increase knowledge of social, linguistic and cultural matters
- 26.10.2020 > 31.10.2020 (ID: 127429, Confirmed))
- Register before 30.10.2020
- 08.02.2021 > 13.02.2021 (ID: 127436, Confirmed))
- Register before 07.02.2021
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 44578.
There are no reviews for this course.