LFEE follow-up Immersion course in France (MONTPELLIER) for primary teachers - 2017/2018
LFEE Europe is pleased to offer primary teachers who have already completed one of our courses in Lyon and/or Salignac the chance to attend a new follow-up Immersion Course in Montpellier! Teachers will be able to upskill their level of French, acquire new teaching ideas, deepen their knowledge of French culture, and participate in a school visit (where available).
The immersion follow-up course aims to further increase primary teachers’ confidence in the teaching and learning of French by:
• Upgrading participants’ existing knowledge of the French language, looking in particular at pronunciation, grammar and sentence building.
• Focusing on areas of language important to the primary classroom such as classroom instructions and vocabulary for daily routines.
• Reinforcing participants’ knowledge of French culture by discovering the exceptional cultural heritage of the South of France, and learning about the French school system (with a possible visit to a primary school).
• Updating participants’ skills in the Teaching and Learning of languages at Primary level, with fresh ideas on how to embed French in the classroom, ready-made teaching resources as well as new ICT activities, games and songs.
- 14.10.2017 > 21.10.2017 (Confirmed)
- Register before 30.09.2017
- 31.03.2018 > 07.04.2018 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.03.2018