1-week Follow-up Immersion course in France (CANNES)
LFEE Europe has been an international course provider since 2002, delivering expert professional development training for teachers. Our teaching team consists of French native speakers who are all experienced teachers committed to promoting French language and culture throughout Europe. Our training programmes are organised and delivered by ourselves, from accommodation to course content.
Aims of our Follow-up Immersion Course:
- To provide participants with fresh materials and ideas suitable for the teaching of French at primary/early secondary level, including new games and songs
- To reinforce their methodological expertise in the teaching of French, focusing on cross-curricular learning
- To develop a better cultural awareness and understanding of contemporary France by discovering the exceptional cultural heritage of the South of France (this also includes a possible visit to a French school depending on our partners' availability)
- To further improve participants’ competence and performance in French, looking in particular at grammar and sentence building
- To continue to develop knowledge of ICT tools suitable for the language classroom
The price quoted is only indicative. For further information and exact cost of this course, please contact Ros on email@example.com
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 41847.
There are no reviews for this course.